Before placing your order, make sure you collect all relevant materials, instructions, scans, PDF files that your writer will need while working on the paper. Prepare your instructions and make sure they adequately describe the assignment and its requirements.
Remember: You have the advantage of knowing the context of your assignment; in contrast, the writer who working on your paper does not have any background knowledge about the purpose of this assignment, the class you’re taking, who your professors are etc. Therefore careful preparation is the key to success. Once you’ve pulled your assignment criteria together, take the following steps:
1. Click on the "Order Now" button.
2. Fill out the order form. You will need to submit the following basic information:
- Type your email address and re-type it;
- Select country;
- Specify your country of study;
- Select the academic level you’re studying towards. For example, if you are studying towards your BA or BSc, you will need to select "Bachelors" in this section;
- Type in your cell phone number.
3 Provide order details:
- Select type of assignment (ask our support team if unsure);
- Select assignment deadline;
- Specify a number of pages;
- Specify the number of sources;
- Set a referencing style;
- Select your field of study;
- Specify the topic of your assignment. If the topic is too long, write a general phrase describing your assignment and say (see assignment criteria for details);
- Assignment criteria. Write anything you have to say about your assignment here. Include all the instructions that are needed for this project;
- Upload attachments using the "Attach a file" button below.
4. If you want a particular writer to work on your project, specify his/her writer ID.
5. Discount code.
You can get an instant discount using this promo code. We often post them on other websites; alternatively, you can ask our support team for a code and they will give you one. Order totals will be adjusted automatically.
6 Select a payment method (PayPal, Credit/Debit Card, Wire Transfer) and click "Proceed to Payment" button.
You’re all set! Please make sure you maintain contact with your writer and support staff – this will guarantee high-quality of your paper. Good luck with your assignment!
Use the following screencast to make your order process a piece of cake.