The exploratory essay centers on a problem, a question or an issue; it requires the student-writer to objectively illustrate the numerous solutions to the problem, the many answers to a question, the sides to an issue.
Writing the exploratory essay requires the student to conduct legitimate, objective, fact-based research, which they should use to validate their essay.
If you are looking for the exploratory essay examples, here is one to read:
The main point of the exploratory essay is not for the student-writer to find definite answers; its main point is to inquire about an issue or question, gather information about that issue/question, and share it with readers. The student-writer, in the end, offers their take on the issue or question, which side of evidence they most identify with. Our writers have prepared a great list of exploratory essay topics. Get inspired and choose your topic for writing an exploratory essay.
List of Top 50 Topics for Your Exploratory Essay
1. The effects of divorce on children, both good and bad.
2. Should parents have equal authority over children?
3. Does religion have a positive effect on families?
4. Whether same-sex parenting is as effective as conventional parenting.
5. Should single parents adopt more children?
6. Do single parents struggle with raising families alone?
7. Are children of divorced families prone to behavior problems?
8. Whether a single parent can raise a child just as well as two parents could?
9. What are the effects of marrying as teenagers?
10. Why would teenagers want to marry so young?
11. What are the disadvantages/or advantages/or struggles of interracial marriage?
12. What are the disadvantages (or advantages, or struggles) of marrying someone of another faith?
13. What are some the advantages (or advantages, or struggles) of monogamous marriages vs. polygamy?
14. Whether divorce negatively affects children, either all the time or in most cases.
15. What are the negative effects of divorce on children?
16. How is financial security related to relationship/marriage security?
17. Is it a good idea for stepparents to adopt their spouse’s children whey they are able to?
18. What does being part of a family mean?
19. Whether non-traditional families are just as good or better than traditional families.
20. Whether, in America today, the role of the family has changed from the way it functioned in the past.
21. Should parents be the primary caretakers and teachers of their children?
22. Whether love is the most important factor in choosing a spouse or significant other.
23. Is it beneficial or not for a couple to have a sexual relationship before marriage?
24. Is it beneficial or not for a couple to live together before marriage?
25. How important is it that parents approve of a marriage?
26. How do different beliefs in God affect a marriage?
27. Is it better to stay single and not marry?
28. What are the characteristics of a healthy marriage?
29. Is a marriage best when the man is the main breadwinner?
30. They say, “opposites attract,” but is being different helpful or harmful to a long-term marriage?
31. Who causes more arguments, men or women?
32. Who most often wants a divorce, men or women?
33. Which sex is more likely to break up, men or women?
34. What is the number-one reason people divorce? Or break up?
35. Does distance negatively or positively affect dating relationships?
36. Are men and women looking for the same thing in relationships?
37. What are the reasons people go into relationships? Are some reasons better than others?
38. What makes a marriage last for a very long time?
39. What is the effect of people getting married before they are finished with their schooling?
40. If staying in a doomed marriage for the children’s sake is better than getting a divorce.
41. What saves a marriage from divorce?
42. Should couples marry later in life?
43. What are the financial effects of divorce?
44. If people realized how difficult life was after divorce, would they work harder on saving their marriage?
45. Whether second marriages are more likely to end in divorce.
46. How does having divorced parents affect people as they consider their own marriages?
47. Whether being a surrogate parent is a noble thing to do or a foolish one.
48. Whether surrogate parenting should be outlawed.
49. Whether having biological children is important.
50. Should young people marry early to avoid premarital sex?
Hard to decide which topic to choose? Place an order and our writers will assist you in writing an exploratory essay.